Air India Business Class: Simply Unbeatable!
In India, Air India Airlines is one of the oldest airlines, it is founded as TATA Airlines on 15, October 1993. In short Air India is serving since the post-independence. By the time, it has famous in the market & stood for the same. In Air India Airlines Business Class, you will get the exclusive services along with the best comfort that too in budget.
Coming to Air India Airlines’ cabin classes, it offers Economy class, Air India Business Class, & First class. If you want to travel in comfort & luxury then you can choose Air India Airlines Business Class, in this class, you will get the exclusive services along with the best comfort. The other benefits, the traveller can avail of is priority check-in & lounge facilities by avoiding hustle & bustle at the airport. Talking about your comfort, Air India Business Class 777 will offer you 193 cm of seat pitch & 50 cm of width (for the long-haul) & on the short-haul, you will get 101 cm seat pitch & 53 cm width.
Places to Make Air India Business Class Tickets!
Reserving a seat on Air India Airlines is quite an easy & quick process. You can choose any of the mentioned methods to reserve your seats in Air India Business Class 777.
- Air India Official Site
- Helpline number
- Air India App
- Any other travel booking sites such as MakeMyTrip (MMT), Paytm, or any other app (for Indians only)
- Or you can contact a travel agent
Top Destination Served by the Air India Airlines
This Indian air carrier’s head office is in Delhi. This airline is held by Air India Limited. Currently, it operates 102 domestics with international destinations. Air India Airlines focus on several cities across India, & its hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi.
Domestic Destinations Served by the Airline:
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
Jammu & Kashmir
International Destinations Served by the Airline are:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Nigeria Oman
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Shree Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Choose any of the domestic & international destinations & book Air India Airlines Business Class for the utmost comfort.
How To Make A Booking
Book your Air India Business Class 777 tickets in a hassle-free manner by following the mentioned steps.
- On the homepage, in the travel form, you need to enter the departure and arrival place, date of journey, and the number of passengers.
- After filling in the details, click on Search Flights.
- Next, a new page will come up with the searched flight details.
- Now select the flight as per your need and click Continue.
- Now fill the form with your full name, email address, place of origin, date of birth, as well as Air India Business Class 777 as the class of your choice; click Continue.
- Next, you will see the confirmation page, if the specifications are correct click Continue or click Edit.
- Now, you will come to the Payment gateway page; here, enter the card details and make the payment to confirm the ticket booking.
- Once through with payment, you will get the confirmation regarding your Air India Airlines Business Class ticket confirmation by email.
The Things You Should Know Before Flying with us
Traveling by airline can be confusing mainly if you are new to it & it would be best to be prepared & gain required information regarding the airlines’ policy before flying. There are a few things you need to know before flying with Air India Airlines Business Class or any other class.
For Domestic Traveller:
- To avoid the disease & maintain the distance, it is suggestable to perform the check-in procedure online.
- It is required to install the Aarogya Setu app on every travelers’ mobile phone & only the “green” status can enter the airport.
- In case if Aarogya Setu app is not installed on an individual’s phone then a self-health statement form needs to be filled by the passenger that matches the eligibility criteria of airlines for being permitted to travel.
- Regarding baggage allowance, an individual can carry one handbag up to 8k kg in Economy class. For Air India Business Class & First-class carry-on allowance is 12 kg per passenger.
- Also, power banks can be carried only in the hand baggage.
- About Check-in baggage, an individual needs to drop it at the dedicated baggage drop-off counters. & in case, if your baggage crosses the limit then, one needs to pay the additional charges in the electronic form only.
- At the secondary checkup (temperature), if an individual is found symptomatic, then he/she is not allowed to travel. The further individual will get the safety kit at the boarding gate & they need to wear it during their entire journey.
For International Traveller:
Travellers who are coming from foreign stations to India, they need to follow some safety guidelines to prevent any health issues. Along with that, they have to follow all the safety guidelines (also, the isolation/quarantine period).
Well, by following all the safety guidelines, an individual can enjoy their trip no matter which cabin class (such as Air India Business Class, First, or Economy Class) they have booked with Air India Airlines. For more details related to your travel partner, you can visit the official site or connect with the airlines’ customer service number which is available for you round the clock.
Top Reason to Fly with Air India Airlines
The team of Air India Airlines is working smartly & round the clock & ensures that every individual will be treated with the best quality of services before, during, or after their journey.
The benefits of booking Air India Business Class:
- Lounge facility
- Comfortable seats
- Exclusive check-in facility
- Additional baggage allowance
- Spacious cabins & plush seats
- Aisle or window seats
- Delectable entrees accompanied by wine
Reason to fly via Air India Airlines:
- AIE services availability in 13 Indian cities in India that have a greater number of expatriates.
- Point-to-point connectivity with quick turnaround flights & much more.