Toll-Free +1 844 418 1265
Make Changes In Your Flight Easily Through Frontier Airlines Manage Booking
Already booked your tickets but want to make a few changes in your journey? Or want to complete the last-minute procedure of your flight like check-in? If yes, you can easily make a change in the reservation or manage last minutes process easily through Frontier Airlines Manage Booking Helpdesk.
Here’s we are providing details of all the important information that you need to know about Frontier Airlines Manage Booking Helpdesk.
Ready for travel? There are some things to you need to know such as when to arrive at the airport, how to check bags and select seats.
Time To Check-In
To pass the boarding gates, you must have the printed boarding pass with other documents that required and have any bags checked in by the below cut-off times prior to departure:
- Domestic Flights- 45 minutes
- International Flights- 60 minutes
NOTE: Web and Mobile check-in close 60 minutes before departure.
Make sure that your bags must not exceed these following limits. Remember, the prices of baggage are higher at the airport. So, it’s better to buy excess baggage allowance online, you can easily book bags while making reservation easily through Frontier Airlines Manage Booking.
Maximum limits of bags
- Size- 62 linear inches (L+W+D) and weight- 50 lbs
Maximum limits of bags
- Size- 10″D x 16″W x 24″H and weight: 34 lbs. Please note that bags and the personal item must fit in the overhead bin or underneath the seat. Prices of bags are higher at the airport.
- Personal Bags: One purse or laptop included. For more information on bags contact Airlines Manage Booking.
- NOTE: Personal item must be no bigger than 14” X18”x8”.
Check-in at Airport
Beside online option, you can complete check-in via two other options:
- At the airport, through self-service kiosks
- At the airline check-in counters
What you’ll require:
- Passenger names as it appears in your reservation
- Frontier Airlines 6 character confirmation code
- Arrive at the airport: 2 hours before the flight
- Complete check-in: 60minutes before the flight
- Be at the gate: 30 minutes before the flight
- Boarding gate door closes: 15 minutes before the flight
Change or Cancellation of Flight
You can easily make changes in your plan through Frontier Airlines Manage Booking. Before continuing further, read about a few important things to know about the change and cancellation policy of the airline.
Who can cancel their flight?
All flight tickets of Frontier Airlines are non-refundable excluding the WORKS fare was bought at the time of original booking. All tickets are refundable within 24 hours of reservation for flights more than 7 days from scheduled departure.
How to change the name on the ticket?
Passengers can make a change in the name on the ticket before travel but with the same itinerary, they may do so by paying the following fees:
- Any fare difference between original boking and a new booking for the same itinerary
- A change fee
To change the passenger name on the ticket, contact Frontier Reservations or Frontier Airlines Manage Booking helpdesk.
How to change my plans?
Fares: If you want to change your itinerary, simply login to My Trip at the official website to manage your flight reservation. You may cancel or change booking online or via Frontier Airlines Manage Booking helpdesk for an applicable charge per flight ticket plus, for any changes, the difference in the price of the far, if higher. All flight exchanges have no remaining value when exchanged for a purchase of lesser value.
The WORKS Fare: This fare option of the airline allows the passenger to refund their ticket. Visit the official website and apply the price of the booking to a new ticket without any penalty. You can book tickets for this fare easily through Frontier Airlines Manage Booking.
Changing flight on the same day: Subject to availability, passengers can change to any flight on the same day of travel for a non-refundable fee per person. Ask a Frontier airport representative for assistance.